Hello Guys, Are you a new user of Axis Credit/Debit Card? If you are new to the Axis card and in a dilemma for the Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation, Don’t worry I will show the simplest ways to activate your Axis Credit/Debit Card. If you really want to complete your Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation then you need to read this proper post from up to down.
Axis Bank is the third-largest bank in India offering different kinds of Card Services to its valuable customers. Axis Bank has a large footprint of 4,050 domestic branches including extension counters with 11,801 ATMs & 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country.
Requirements for Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation
In order to begin and complete the Axis Credit Card Activation, you must have the following essential documents along with you:
- You must have online Axis Bank account along with proper username and password.
- You must have Axis card along with Axis Card Number, CVV code, Expiry Date, Login Id, security code, etc with you.
- You must have the registered phone number ie the number that you have given while applying for the card along with you.
- You are required to provide genuine details/Id as proof for verification purpose.
The Registration process for your Axis Credit/Debit Card
If you are a new user or not a registered member of Axis Bank then you should register yourself in the Axis Bank to be able to activate your Card. You can complete the registration as a member of the Axis Bank in the following steps.
- Once you receive your Axis Card, Visit the official website of the Axis Bank.
- Then you will need to click on the Register button just below the menu bar.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to insert the following things:
- Login Id ie the Customer Id which is mentioned in the welcome letter or your Cheque Book.
- Enter the User Information
- Now, you will have to enter your Personal Details.
- Lastly, you will need to set up a strong password for login purposes.
- Now you will need to enter OTP(One-time password) that you have received on your registered phone number and click on Submit button.
Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation
Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation is the most important thing that you should keep in concern for being able to use the Axis Credit/Debit Card for Online as well as Offline Transactions.
The moment you receive your Axis Credit/Debit Card make sure that your Axis Credit/Debit card is inactive. Axis Credit/Debit card is sent inactive to you by Axis Bank as that of other Banks for security purposes and to protect you from possible identity theft.
Lets try to learn some more about the other card activation from here.
Axis Card Activation Methods
- Axis Credit Card Activation via Online process
- Axis Credit Card Activation via Phone Call
- Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation via visiting nearest ATMs
- Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation via visiting the nearest Axis Banks Branch
1.Axis Credit Card Activation via Online process
If you have a registered online account then the best way of activating your Axis Credit Card might be via online process. You cannot activate your credit card via the online process if you don’t have the registered online account.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Axis Bank.
- Now you will need to click on the Login button just below the menu bar.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter your Customer Id and Password and click on the Login button.
- Now you will be redirected to provide your personal details about your Credit card.
- Now you will need to click on the Activate button.
2.Axis Credit Card Activation via Phone Call
If you are facing any kind of activation problem due to no proper internet connection then Axis Credit Card Activation via Phone Call might be your best alternative.
- You simply need to call the SBI Customer Care Number 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.
- It is suggested that you make a call with the registered phone number i.e the phone number that you have given while applying for a Credit Card.
- After that, you need to listen to the auto prompt voice carefully and choose an option for the activation of the Axis Credit Card.
- Once you connect with the Customer Care Officer of Axis Bank, share your private details and card details.
- After you provide all the necessary details and completion of all the works your Axis Credit Card will be activated soon.
3. Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation via ATMs
You can activate the Axis Credit/Debit Card by visiting the nearest ATMs booth location along with the Axis Credit/Debit Card.
You will also need the PIN number to activate the Axis Credit/Debit Card via ATMs.
- Firstly, you have to visit the nearest Axis Bank’s ATMs booth.
- Insert your Axis Credit/Debit card on the ATM machine.
- Reach the basic direction and choose the appropriate option to activate the Card.
- When the PIN has been generated you will need to enter the PIN.
- While entering the PIN number, you need to follow the guidance.
- Now, your card will be activated and you will soon be able to use it.
4.Axis Credit/Debit Card Activation via visiting the nearest Axis Bank’s Branch
If you are not being able to activate your Card via the above methods then activating your card via visiting the nearest Axis Bank’s Branch may be the best, simplest and easiest way. To activate your card via visiting the nearest Axis Bank’s Branch all you have to do is make a visit to the nearest Axis Bank,s Branch along with your Card.
You will need to visit the Customer Help Desk of the nearest Axis Bank and ask for the support for activating your Card. They will provide you with full guidance for activating your Card. They may ask some of your personal details in some cases.
I hope that you will be able to successfully activate your Axis Credit/Debit Card via the above methods without any problem. I have tried to explain in brief 4 activation methods for activating your Axis Credit/Debit Card ie Activation via Online process, Activation via Phone Call, Activation via visiting the nearest ATMs Booth and Activation via Visiting the nearest Axis Bank’s Branch.
If you have any queries regarding the above activation techniques then you may let me know by commenting on the queries in the comment section below.
I will try to answer all of the queries as soon as possible in the best way.