do You want to learn the FNB Card Activation process for your credit card or debit card?
Keep reading!!! I got you covered here
You must have recently received your FNB card recently from First National Bank.
If you are a new user of FNB Credit/Debit Card and trying to find a simple way for activating the FNB Card keep in mind that not activating card is risky and activation process is just too simple
Don’t worry we will try to make your task easier by helping you in activating FNB Card in a number of activation procedures in the simplest manner.
FNB Card Service is offered by FNB Bank to its valuable customer.FNB Bank provides card services to its customers in order to offer flexible day to day cash management and business use.
What Are The Requirements for Activating FNB Cards
In order to begin and complete the FNB Card Activation successfully, you must have the following essential documents:
- You must have FNB online account along with proper username and password.
- You must have FNB card along with FNB Card Number, CVV code, Expiry Date, Activation Code, security code, etc with you.
- You have the registered phone number i.e the number that you have provided while applying for the card with you.
- You are required to provide genuine details/Id as proof for verification purpose.
What Are The FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation Process
FNB Cards offers an exclusive service which makes our life easier and comfortable. Using FNB Card, you can enjoy a number of advantages over cash payment.
So, if you recently received the FNB Card and want to start using your FNB Card then you should follow the FNB Card Activation procedures given below to activate your inactive FNB Card at the beginning.
FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation Methods
- FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via Online
- FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via Phone Call
- FNB Debit Card Activation via ATMs
- FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via the visiting nearest RBS branch
1.FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via Online
If users want to activate the FNB Card Online, then firstly the users should have an online account.
And if you don’t have an online account then you have to register for an online account.
you can further read about other card activation stuff
- If you are willing to activate your FNB Card via Online, You should visit the official of FNB Bank.
- You need to “log in” if you do not then click on “Enroll now”.
- Enter the details if you choose “Enroll now” option.
- Now you need to find the “My Accounts” section and click on it and go to “My Card”.
- Now you need to select the card you want to activate.
- After selecting the card, Click on “Activate Now”.
- As soon as you enter the details, the bank will send you an OTP message on your registered phone number.
- Enter the correct OTP (one-time-password) and click on “Submit”
- The FNB Bank will notify that your FNB Card has been activated after some interval of time.
2.FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via Phone Call
If your facing internet connection problem then the alternative for activating card might be activation via phone call to the FNB Card Activation Number.
- Dial the FNB Card Activation number i.e 1-800-688-7070.
- Choose the language that you are comfortable with and listen to the instructions carefully.
- Provide all the necessary personal details, your FNB Card Number and other information as asked by the instructor for verification purpose.
- Follow the instruction as provided by the instructor of FNB.
- The FNB Bank will notify that your card has been activated after some interval of time.
3.FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via ATMs
If you are facing problem in activating the FBN Credit/Debit Cards in the above ways then activating your card visiting nearest ATMs Booth might be your best choice.
You can activate your FNB Card by visiting the nearest ATMs Booth along with the Card and the pin.
- Visit the nearby ATMs Booth in your area along with the FNB card.
- Swipe your Card on the Atm Machine and enter the pin number.
- After that click on the “Card Activation” option.
- Now you will need to provide all the necessary card details for verification purpose.
- After the verification process is completed, you will receive OTP (one-time-password) on your registered phone number.
- Enter the correct OTP and click on “Submit”.
- Now your FBN Card will be activated and soon you will be able to use it.
4. FNB Credit/Debit Card Activation via the visiting nearest FNB branch
This is one of the easiest ways of activating the FBN Card. You just have to visit the FBN Banks nearest branch and request in the Customer Help Desk for the activation of your card.
You may need to provide the necessary details asked by the Customer desk officer.
So this is all about How to activate the FNB Credit/Debit in a number of ways. I have tried to explain the 4 ways of fnb card activation i.e via online, via phone call, via visiting the nearest ATMs Booth and via visiting the nearest FNB Bank branch in the easiest and simplest way so that you could understand.
If you still have any queries related to FNB Card Activation or confusion in certain processes of the above-mentioned activation methods then you may let me know by commenting in the comment section below.
I will try to answer all of your queries as soon as possible.